Rules & Regulations
Due to liability insurance concerns and Texas State regulations, the following rules will be strictly enforced at Southern Pines RV Campground:
– NO wood fires allowed in BBQ grills or on the ground. Use “designated” fire pits/areas ONLY.
– NO ATV’s or motorized “scooters” are allowed to be driven in the park.
– NO clotheslines or outside storage will be allowed.. we take pride in cleanliness!
– The dumpster is located near the entrance/exit. Please bag and dispose of ALL trash.
– DO NOT park OR drive on the grass at any time.
– Loud and unnecessary or excessive noise, including fireworks (as we are located INSIDE the city limits), is NOT allowed.
– NOISE ordinance also pertains to animals AND vehicles. NO excessive barking will be tolerated and NO unnecessarily loud vehicles will be allowed.
– Quiet hours are from 11pm-7am (subject to change).
– ALL animals MUST be leashed when outside. NO aggressive animal or behavior will be tolerated at any time. We promote safety and a safe environment for ALL guests at ALL times.
– ALL animal waste should be scooped AND bagged AND Dog Park area is the ONLY designated area for pet bathroom use.
– ANY pop-up tents, or like equipment, intended for shade purposes MUST be approved by owner.